Jump to navigation Jump to search
Damara may refer to:
- Damara (people), Namibian people
- Damara (feudal landlord), landlords of ancient Kashmir
- Damara, Central African Republic, a town
- Damara sheep, a breed of sheep
- Damara (Forgotten Realms), a fictional kingdom in the Forgotten Realms D&D campaign setting
- Damara Megido, a character from the webcomic Homestuck
- Damara Capital, a firm of property developers and managers in the BBC Radio 4 soap, The Archers
- Damaraland, a region in Namibia inhabited by the Damara people
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.