From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damascus is the capital of Syria. It may also refer to:
- Damascus affair, an incident involving the Jewish community in Damascus in 1840
- Damascus steel, a material used in making blades
- Damascus (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- "Damascus moment" or "Damascene moment", in reference to the Conversion of Paul
- Damascus Securities Exchange
- A damson, once known as a Damascus plum.
Place in Iraq
- Damascus, Arkansas
- Damascus, Georgia
- Damascus, Maryland
- Damascus, Ohio
- Damascus, Oregon
- Damascus, Pennsylvania
- Damascus Township, Wayne County, Pennsylvania, located along New York State Route 97
- Damascus, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damascus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.