From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dame, dame, damé, dáme, or Damɛ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Dame (disambiguation)|
Dame is a female noble title equivalent to "sir" for knights.
Dame may also refer to:
- Damè, a town and arrondissement in southern Benin
- "Dame" (Luis Miguel song), 1996 song by Luis Miguel
- "Dame" (RBD song), 2006 song by RBD
- Delhi Airport Metro Express, an express line of the Delhi Metro network.
- A pantomime dame
- A title of respect for certain Benedictine nuns equivalent to the male "Dom"
- An old word for the game pieces in the game of draughts or checkers
- Dame (Go), a term in game of Go
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.