Damien Hancock (born 10 March 1965) is an Irish soccer referee from Dublin. He has been on the National League panel since 1995, and regularly referees matches at the top level of the League of Ireland.
On 3 December 2006 he took charge of his first FAI Cup Final, but the last for the 86-year-old trophy, as a new one was to be introduced for 2007. Derry City beat St Patrick's Athletic 4-3 in the Final, in very windy conditions. This match was also the last soccer game to be played at the old Lansdowne Road before its redevelopment.
- Confirmation Archived 2005-09-03 at the Wayback Machine. of birthdate and National League start year: Irish Soccer Referees Society website.
- 2006 Eircom League Cup Final report: FAI.ie website.
- Appointment as fourth official in UEFA Cup 2006: SoccerScene.ie website.
- Valur Reykjavik v. Brøndby, match result: Soccerway.com website.
- Referee named for 2006 FAI cup final (also 2002 FAI Cup Final fourth official confirmation): RTÉ Sport website.
- FAI Cup Final 2006 Match Report Archived 2012-06-29 at Archive.is: IrishFootballOnline website.