|Date of birth||12 September 1983|
|Place of birth||Suresnes, France|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|New York Red Bulls|
|2014–||New York Red Bulls||45||(2)|
|2016||→ New York Red Bulls II (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:18, 6 April 2017 (UTC).
Born in Suresnes, in the western suburbs of Paris, Perrinelle began his career in the youth system of Amiens and in 2004 joined US Créteil with whom he made his professional debut. In 2005, he joined Ligue 2 side Clermont Foot, where he stayed just one season before moving to US Boulogne, then of the Championnat National.
He spent four seasons at Boulogne, and was part of the team that won promotion to Ligue 2 in 2007 and promotion to Ligue 1 in 2009 under manager Philippe Montanier. On the final match day of the 2007–08 Ligue 2 season Perinelle scored a famous goal for Boulogne in a home match against Chamois Niortais FC , who were one place above Boulogne. A tense game saw Boulogne win the match in the 95th minute through a goal by Perrinelle which kept Boulogne up whilst sending Niort down to the Championnat National. Perrinelle scored his first goal in Ligue 1 on 23 December 2009 in a 2-2 draw against Nice. In four years at the club Perrinelle appeared in 99 league matches and scored 6 goals.
In the summer of 2010, he rejoined Clermont Foot on a three-year contract. In his first season back with the club he quickly established himself as a key player starting 36 league matches and scoring 3 goals. During his second stint at the club he captained the team during its run in the 2010–11 Coupe de France and made 73 league appearances scoring 4 goals. He left Clermont at the end of his contract in June 2013.
Perrinelle received offers from clubs in Greece and trialed with New York Red Bulls after leaving Clermont. Six-months later, he joined Ligue 2 club Istres on 30 January 2014. During his half season at the club Perrinelle established himself as a starter making 13 league appearances.
New York Red Bulls
On 28 July 2014 Perrinelle joined New York Red Bulls after a successful second trial with the club. On 26 August 2014 Perrinelle made his debut for New York starting in a 2-0 victory over C.D. FAS in the 2014–15 CONCACAF Champions League. Perinelle made his MLS debut on 4 October 2014 against the Houston Dynamo coming on as an injury sub for Ibrahim Sekagya in the 88th minute in a 1-0 victory for New York.
Perinelle began the 2015 season as a starter for New York and on 22 March 2015 helped the club to a 2-0 victory in the home opener over rival D.C. United at Red Bull Arena. The following week Perinelle was selected to the MLS Team of the Week for his performance in a 2-1 victory over Columbus Crew. On 11 April 2015 Perinelle scored his first goal for New York in a 2-2 draw against D.C. United, a match in which the team was trailing by two goals. On 20 September 2015 Perrinelle scored his second goal of the season for New York with a looping header to help the club to a 2–0 victory over Portland Timbers. Perrinelle was named to the MLS Team of the Week for his performance in New York's 2-1 victory over Chicago Fire on 25 October 2015, which helped Red Bulls clinch the 2015 MLS Supporters' Shield. In their following match in the Conference Semifinals of the MLS Cup Playoffs, Perinelle suffered a torn ACL, sidelining him for an estimated 5-7 months. 
On 26 June 2016, Perrinelle was loaned to New York Red Bulls II to play minutes with the Red Bulls' reserve side before returning to the first team.  Later that day, he played 35 minutes in a 4-0 victory against the Wilmington Hammerheads. It was his first action in a competitive match since November 2015. 
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|France||League||Coupe de France||Coupe de la Ligue||Europe||Total|
|United States||League||US Open Cup||MLS Cup Playoffs||North America||Total|
|2014||New York Red Bulls||Major League Soccer||2||0||-||-||-||-||4||0||6||0|
- "OGC Nice 2 US Boulogne 2" (in French). ligue1.com. Retrieved 23 December 2009.
- "Perrinelle : "La MLS, objectif number one"" (in French). francefootball.fr. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "Red Bulls sign Perrinelle". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "NY Red Bulls defeat CD Fas 2-0". mlssoccer.com. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "RBNY blank conference rivals in home opener". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "BWP, Perrinelle earn MLS Team of the Week honors". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "RBNY erase two goal deficit, earn hard-fought draw vs. rivals". newyorkredbulls.com. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Match Recap: Portland Timber 0 New York Red Bulls 2". newyorkredbulls.com. 20 August 2015. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Damien Perrinelle named to MLS Team of the Week". newyorkredbulls.com. 26 October 2015. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "After suffering season-ending injury, Perrinelle "looking forward and hoping the guys will take care of business"". newyorkredbulls.com. 4 November 2015. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "New York Red Bulls Loan Damien Perrinelle to New York Red Bulls II". NewYorkRedBulls.com.
- "MATCH RECAP: New York Red Bulls II 4, Wilmington Hammerheads 0". NewYorkRedBulls.com.