||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sargue in 2014
|Born||26 June 1981|
Damien Sargue (born 26 June 1981) is a French pop singer known for his performance of Romeo in Gérard Presgurvic's Roméo et Juliette, de la Haine à l'Amour. A French native, he grew up in Caen, Normandy, France with his mother Miriam, his father Pierre, brother Julien, and his sisters Julie and Sarah, until his parents divorced when he was only a year old. When he was little boy he wanted to practice karate but his mom registered him in song lessons in Caen Ecole des Variétés de Caen.
He started his career as a singer in 1992 in the program Numéros 1 de Demain in France and with his first single Emmène-moi. When he was 11 years old he decided that his artistic name was going to be Damien Danza, in relation to his favorite TV program Who's the Boss? where Tony Danza was the principal character.
At 16 years old Damien auditioned in the show Notre-Dame de Paris for the character of a sculptor but that character was removed of the show, so they offered him to be alternate of Phoebus and Gringoire. In 1998 was his first time on stage in Palais des congrès de Paris : he had been on stage almost 80 times supplying Patrick Fiori or Bruno Pelletier.
In 2006 he played the role of Romeo again in the Asia tour of Romeo et Juliette that launched in Korea.
In 2007 he created his first album in Asia.
In 2010 Damien played the role of Romeo in the new version of the musical Romeo et Juliette in Paris (Romeo et Juliette, Les enfants de Vérone).
- Emmène-moi (1992)
- Les Rois du monde (2000 France No.1, Belgium No.1)
- Aimer with Cécilia Cara (2000 France No.2, Belgium No.2)
- On dit dans la rue (2000 France No.21, Belgium No.32)
- Merci (2004 France No.64)
- Quelque chose pour quelqu'un (2004)
- Elle vient quand elle vient (2005)
- Avoir 20 ans (Roméo et Juliette, 2010)
- On prie (Roméo et Juliette, 2010)
- Un faux départ (Single caritatif, 2013)
- La belle vie with Roch Voisone & Dany Brillant (2013 France No.95)
- Vous les femmes with Nuno Resende & Julio Iglesias jr (2014 France No.108)
- Solamente Tù with Pablo Alborán (2014)
- Un Jour (2015 France No.155)
- J'ai Besoin D'amour Comme Tout Le Monde (2016)
- Pinocchio, la renaissance (2011)
- Ca sert à quoi tout ça : Damien Sargue
- Me déchaîner de toi : Frédéric Charter
- A force d'amour : Aurore Delplace
- Tout savoir : Damien Sargue, Aurore Delplace
- Etre un homme : Stefanny Rodrigue
- Roméo et Juliette, de la haine à l'amour (2000 France No.1, Belgium No.1, Switzerland No.9)
- Roméo et Juliette, de la haine à l'amour: L'Integrale (2000 France No.4, Belgium No.30)
- Roméo et Juliette, de la haine à l'amour: Live (2001 France No.15, Belgium No.28)
- Damien Sargue (2007)
- Roméo et Juliette, les enfants de Vérone (2010 France No.80)
- Forever Gentlemen (2013 France No.2, Belgium No.2)
- Latin Lovers (2014 France No.7, Belgium No.13)
- Forever Gentlemen 2 (2014 France No.3, Belgium No.3, Switzerland No.9)
- Les Trois Mousquetaires (2016 France No.6, Belgium No.36)
- Romeo et Juliette (2000 DVD)
- Romeo et Juliette (2000 VHS)
- Romeo et Juliette, Les enfants de Vérone (2010,2011 DVD)
- Danse avec les stars : Damien Sargue, rtl.fr, 19 April 2014
- "Forever Gentlemen" : hommage aux crooners le 21 octobre, chartsinfrance.net, 19 April 2014
- Les Latin Lovers revisitent les grands standards latins, ptitblog.net, 23 June 2014
- Pinocchio, la renaissance, chartsinfrance.net, 19 April 2014
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Damien Sargue.|