|No. 71 San Diego Chargers|
|Date of birth:||February 6, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Houston, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||286 lb (130 kg)|
|High school:||Houston (TX) Yates|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of 2013
|Stats at NFL.com|
High school career
He was ranked as the 9th overall linebacker prospect in the nation by Scout.com. He also was ranked as the 55th best prospect in the state of Texas by Rivals.com. He was selected to the Preseason All-Greater Team before his Senior season at High school. He was selected to the All-Greater Houston team while at high school. He also was named to the third team of Dave Campbell's Texas Football Magazine's Super Team.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|Houston, Texas||Yates High School||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)||270 lb (120 kg)||4.78||Jan 11, 2008|
|Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: ESPN grade: 79|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 9 (SLB) Rivals: 37 (DT) 247Sports: 16 (SDE) ESPN: 24 (DE)|
He played college football at Alabama. In his Sophomore season, He finished the season with 27 tackles and 3 sacks. He finished his last two seasons with a total of 65 tackles, 4.5 sacks and 2 pass deflections. On July 19, 2012, He was selected to the preseason all-SEC second team prior to his Senior season.
Kansas City Chiefs
Square was claimed off waivers by the Kansas City Chiefs on September 1, 2014. He was released October 31.
San Diego Chargers
After he was released by the Chiefs, Square was claimed off waivers by the San Diego Chargers on November 3, 2014.
- "Damion Square Scout.com Profile". scout.com.
- "Rivals.com Texas Top 100 2008". dallasnews.rivals.com. Retrieved 2008.
- "PRESEASON ALL-GREATER HOUSTON TEAM". chron.com. Retrieved August 30, 2007.
- "Selecting the All-Greater Houston teams". chron.com. Retrieved December 29, 2007.
- "2010 Alabama Crimson Tide Statistics Damion Square #92". cfbstats.com.
- "Damion Square College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "All-SEC preseason football team as picked by the press". nola.com. Retrieved July 19, 2012.
- Kausler, Jr., Don (April 27, 2013). "Alabama draft recap: The Tide only did better in 1945, when there were 32 rounds". AL.com. Retrieved May 6, 2013.