|Full name||Damon Peter Searle|
|Date of birth||26 October 1971|
|Place of birth||Cardiff, Wales|
|1999||→ Rochdale (loan)||14||(0)|
|2003–2004||Forest Green Rovers||31||(4)|
|2004–2006||Forest Green Rovers||63||(2)|
|2011–||Barry Town United||65||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:34, 17 January 2010.
Searle began his career as a trainee at his home town club Cardiff City. It was here that he spent the major part of his career before leaving on a free transfer to sign for Stockport County. In the following years he left Stockport and played for Carlisle United, during which time he had a short loan spell at Rochdale, before moving to Southend United as a replacement for, the previous seasons player of the year, Nathan Jones. He appeared in the famous Jimmy Glass game against Plymouth Argyle, in which the goalkeeper scored in the 94th minute to keep Carlisle United in the Football League. He was released by Southend in the summer of 2003 and was signed on a month by month deal by Chesterfield as short term cover for several of their injured players but he was soon released by the club.
He spent the rest of his career in the lower leagues with Forest Green Rovers before moving back to his home country by signing for Newport County and captained the side on several occasions. During his time at Newport they twice narrowly missed out on the promotion play-offs and twice appeared in the FAW Premier Cup final, winning the 2008 final. Searle was released by Newport at the end of the 2007–08 season and went on to sign for Carmarthen Town.
In February 2009 Searle left Carmarthen and signed for his home town club Barry Town. However, he left the club at the end of the season and joined Haverfordwest County where he remained until January 2010.
Searle is also currently on the coaching staff of local Barry Team Cadoxton Imps. He also works with the Cardiff City Premier Club and Commercial Departments. Later on he would return to Barry Town alongside manager and friend Gavin Chesterfield as an assistant manager.
Searle is a former Wales under-21 international.
- Champions: – 1992–93
Welsh Cup winner: 2 1991–92, 1992–93 Runner up: 2 1993–94, 1994–95
- "Searle joins Shrimpers" BBC Sport Retrieved on 7 October 2007
- Metcalf, Rupert (10 May 1999). "Carlisle raise a Glass to survival – Carlisle United 2 Plymouth Argyle 1". London: The Independent. Retrieved 14 August 2009.
- "Searle joins Chesterfield" BBC Sport Retrieved on 7 October 2007
- "Robinson moves to Saltergate" BBC Sport Retrieved on 7 October 2007
- "Searle leaves Rovers for Newport" BBC Sport Retrieved on 7 October 2007
- "County's cup run continues" icWales Retrieved on 7 October 2007
- "Brief City return for Searle" South Wales Echo Retrieved on 13 June 2008
- "Brazil rings the changes at the Meadow". welsh-premier.com. 17 January 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2010.