Damon Slye (born June 15, 1962) is a computer game designer, director, and programmer. In 1984 he founded Dynamix with Jeff Tunnell in Eugene, Oregon. He is best known for creating the historic flight simulations Red Baron, A-10 Tank Killer, and Aces of the Pacific.
Slye's first product was Stellar 7, an action game for the Apple II which featured animated 3D wireframe graphics. He followed it up with Arcticfox, the first original title Electronic Arts published for the new Amiga computer.
In 1994 Slye left Dynamix and the game industry. He founded Mad Otter Games in 2007.
- Villagers and Heroes (2011), Mad Otter Games
- Ace of Aces (2008), Instant Action
- Aces Over Europe (1993), Dynamix, Inc.
- Aces of the Pacific, Expansion Disk, WWII:1946 (1992), Dynamix, Inc.
- Aces of the Pacific (1992), Dynamix, Inc.
- Red Baron: Mission Builder (1991), Dynamix, Inc.
- Red Baron (1990), Dynamix, Inc.
- Stellar 7 (1990), Dynamix, Inc.
- A-10 Tank Killer (1989), Dynamix, Inc.
- David Wolf: Secret Agent (1989), Dynamix, Inc.
- Deathtrack (1989), Activision, Inc.
- MechWarrior (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Project Firestart (1989), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Abrams Battle Tank (1988), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Skyfox II: The Cygnus Conflict (1987), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Arcticfox (1986), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Stellar 7 (1982), Penguin Software, Inc.