From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up damp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damp is an alternate term for Moisture.
Damp or DAMP may also refer to:
- Damp (structural)
- Damp, Germany, a municipality in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Damp, a compilation album by Foetus
- Damp (mining), a gaseous product formed in coal mines, pits, etc.
- Damp (Norwegian band), a Norwegian band
- DAMP (software bundle), a solution stack of software, usually free software/open-source software, used to run dynamic Web sites
- DAMP Project (Downrange Anti-missile Measurement Program), a ballistic missiles research program
- DAMPs, or Damage associated molecular pattern molecules, molecules that can initiate and perpetuate an immune response
- Deficits in Attention, Motor control and Perception, a psychiatric concept conceived by Christopher Gillberg
- Deoxyadenosine monophosphate, or dAMP, is a derivative of the common nucleic acid AMP
- Digital AMPS, or D-AMPS, are second-generation (2G) mobile phone systems
- Hitachi Disk Array Management Program, a software for managing disk storage array
- Damage associated molecular pattern molecules
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.