|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MP|
As of 2001[update] India census, Damua had a population of 15,856. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Damua has an average literacy rate of 73%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 79% and, female literacy is 66%. In Damua, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Damua has now declared new municipal in Chhindwara. Damua is a basically divided in three parts.
- Nandan (Kalichhapar)
Schools in Damua and Nandan
- Govt Higher Secondary School, Nandan.
- Govt boys school, Damua.
- Govt Girls school, Damua.
- L.B.S High school English medium Nandan.
Nearest park and hill station from Damua.
- Satpuda national park.(panchmarhi). Panchmarhi Satpuda park.
- Pench national park (Seoni, Chhindwara)
Town in Damua Range
1. Damua 2. Nandan 3. Kalichhapar 4. Chikatbary 5. Gop. 6. Dhahu 7. Kangla Bhakra 8. Raijamun 9. Rakhikol and various small towns in Damua and Nandan range.
Newspapers: Chhindwara has a few print publications which include Hindi newspapers such as, Dainik Bhaskar, Lokmat Samachar, Patrika, Jabalpur Express, Divya Express.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
|This article related to a location in Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|