|Full name||Daniel Ebenezer Kwasi Agyei|
|Date of birth||1 June 1997|
|Place of birth||Kingston upon Thames, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Playing position||Striker / Winger|
|2016–2017||→ Coventry City (loan)||16||(4)|
|2017–2018||→ Walsall (loan)||18||(4)|
|2018||→ Blackpool (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:08, 7 May 2018 (UTC)|
Agyei came through the ranks at AFC Wimbledon, scoring 35 goals for the club's under-21 team in the 2014–15 season to draw the attention of a host of top clubs, reportedly including West Ham United, Chelsea and Fulham. Agyei eventually signed for Burnley, on a long-term contract to initially play for the club's development squad.
After impressing for Burnley's development squad in the 2015/16 season and making his senior Burnley debut in a pre-season friendly against Bradford City, Agyei was made available for a loan move by manager Sean Dyche. Coventry City beat off competition from several clubs in League One and the Championship to secure the loan signing of Agyei on a five-month loan deal. Agyei was handed the number 9 shirt by Coventry City manager Tony Mowbray upon arrival at the Ricoh Arena.
Agyei made his professional league debut against Bradford City on 20 August 2016, handing Coventry City the lead with his first goal in professional league football in a 3–1 defeat at Valley Parade. He then scored his second goal of the season in a 2–0 home win against Rochdale. In October 2016, he scored Coventry's fastest ever goal at the Ricoh Arena after just 19.5 seconds to set a new record in the 3–1 victory over Northampton Town in the EFL Trophy. In January 2017, he returned to Burnley following the expiration of his loan, he made a total of 19 appearances for the Sky Blues, netting five goals.
On 31 August 2017, Agyei joined League One club Walsall on loan until January 2018. He made a total of twenty-one appearances in all competitions scoring five goals before returning to Burnley.
- As of match played 5 May 2018
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|AFC Wimbledon||2014–15||League Two||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Coventry City (loan)||2016–17||League One||16||4||0||0||1||0||2[a]||1||19||5|
|Walsall (loan)||2017–18||League One||18||4||—||—||3[a]||1||21||5|
|Blackpool (loan)||2017–18||League One||9||0||—||—||—||9||0|
- Appearances in EFL Trophy
- "EFL: Club retained and released lists published". English Football League. 23 June 2016. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Dan Agyei". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "West Ham take Wimbledon's Daniel Agyei on trial amid Chelsea interest". Squawka. 2 July 2015.
- "Clarets Complete Agyei Signing". Burnley FC. 4 August 2015.
- "Burnley striker Dan Agyei set for loan spell but will he be winging his way to Coventry City?". Coventry Telegraph. 3 August 2016.
- "Dan Agyei: Coventry City sign Burnley striker on loan". BBC Football. 18 August 2016.
- "SIGNING: Coventry City FC confirm the signing of Daniel Agyei from Burnley on a five-month loan deal". CCFC. 18 August 2016.
- "Bradford City 3–1 Coventry City". BBC Football. 20 August 2016.
- "Coventry City 2–0 Rochdale". BBC Sport. 2016-10-22. Retrieved 2016-10-25.
- "RECORD: Daniel Agyei scores the fastest ever goal at the Ricoh during Checkatrade Trophy win". Coventry City FC. 7 October 2016.
- "NEWS: Striker Daniel Agyei returns to parent club Burnley after Sky Blues loan spell". Coventry City FC. 3 January 2017.
- "Walsall: Burnley forward Daniel Agyei and Bury winger Zeli Ismail on loan". BBC Sport. 31 August 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "Agyei back at Burnley". UpTheClarets. 4 January 2018. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Blackpool: Blackpool Bring In Agyei". Blackpool F.C. 18 January 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- Dan Agyei at Soccerway