Production and engineering career
Throughout the 1990s Brodbeck owned dB Recording Studios in London, Ontario. During that time he worked with various artists including The Gandharvas, Brian Vollmer and Garnet Rogers. In 2000, he became a partner at EMAC Recording Studios where he worked with artists such as Headstrong, Helix, Gord Prior, The Salads, Clockwise, Ana Lovelis, Landon Pigg . In 2003, he worked on the debut solo album Are You Listening by Dolores O'Riordan of The Cranberries. He produced the self-titled debut album of Raven Quinn and Ivory Hours's Morning Light in 2015. He also co-produced Preservation America by Industry. In 2017 he co-produced, engineered and mixed Ivory Hours' "Dreamworld" as well as Texas King's "Circles"
In 2007 and 2008 Brodbeck taught music production at Fanshawe College in the Music Industry Arts program. In 2009, he left Fanshawe College to teach at the Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology where he had been a student in the late 1980s. In 2010, he returned to the Music Industry Arts program as a full-time professor of recording engineering and is now the Program Coordinator of the famed Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program  
In 2009, Brodbeck received the President's Award for part-time teaching for his work in the Music Industry Arts Program at Fanshawe College. In 2010, he won a Juno Award for Recording Engineer of the Year for his work on the songs "Apple of My Eye" and "Be Careful" from Dolores O'Riordan's album No Baggage. In 2017 he was nominated for Record Producer of The Year at the Country Music Association of Ontario Awards for his work on Dani Strong's "Time To Breathe" 
In October 2009 Brodbeck received the President's Award for part-time teaching for his work in the Music Industry Arts Program at Fanshawe College in London.
- "About Dan Brodbeck". London Free Press. 16 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- "Canada's Walk of Fame announces the winners of the 2015 'Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Program supported by RBC' valued at over $100,000". Canadian Newswire. 22 Sep 2015. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- melodic.net reviews Preservation America
- Reaney, James (16 April 2010). "Brodbeck's nod emotional journey". London Free Press. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- "Winners of the 2010 Juno Awards". CBC News. 18 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- Landon Pigg Biography
- Jersey Biography
- The Salads interview with Darren in support of The Big Picture
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|