This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dan Buckley was raised in upstate New York and later a New York City resident. He graduated in 1989 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from St. Lawrence University. Buckley continued his studies at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute which granted him a MBA in Marketing and International Relations in 1991. As a part of his studies at Rensselaer, he took a stint through MBA Exchange Program with the International University of Japan which allowed him to study in Japan.
In 1990, Buckley joined Marvel Enterprise where he served in different positions from new product development to international publishing. His last position was as vice president of marketing services in 1997.
In 1997, Buckley left for a position at Omnicom’s Radiate Group, Inc. His last position at Radiate was as vice president of operations & communications in 2003. At that time, he resided it Florida.
Buckley returned to the New York Metro area from Florida in October 2003 when he was named Marvel Enterprises publisher in 2003. By June 28, 2010, Buckley added the position of president of the print, animation & digital divisions of Marvel Worldwide to his publisher title. On January 18, 2017, he was promoted to President of Marvel Entertainment from president for TV, publishing and brand.
- Weiland, Jonah (October 15, 2003). "Marvel confirms Buckley as new Publisher". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved August 31, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie (June 28, 2010). "Marvel Entertainment Launches TV Division". Deadline. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- Kit, Borys (January 18, 2017). "Dan Buckley Named President of Marvel Entertainment (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- Dan Buckley at the Comic Book DB
- Dan Buckley at the Grand Comics Database
- "Interview with Marvel Publisher Dan Buckley". ICv2. November 27, 2006.
- "Interview with Marvel's Dan Buckley, Part 1". ICv2. December 10, 2009. Retrieved January 27, 2010.
|This biography of a publisher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|