|Full name||Danny Oliver Conway|
1 May 1985 |
Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham, England
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 25 May 2013
Conway made his debut for Cumberland in the 2008 Minor Counties Championship debut against Norfolk. He made has made seven further appearances to 2010. His MCCA Knockout Trophy debut for Cumberland also came in 2008 against Shropshire, with Conway making eight further appearances in that competition to 2010. He left Cumberland at the end of the 2010 season, joining Herefordshire two years later, making his debut for his new county against Wiltshire in the 2012 Minor Counties Championship.
In the 2010 season, he made his first-class debut for Oxford MCCU against Northamptonshire at the University Parks, making two further first-class fixtures in that season against Hampshire and Middlesex. He made a further three first-class appearances in 2011, before making a final appearance in 2012 against Glamorgan. In his seven first-class matches for Oxford MCCU, Conway took 18 wickets at an average of 38.00, with best figures of 4/48. With the bat, he scored 43 runs at an average of 10.75, and a high score of 20.
- "Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Dan Conway". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "Minor Counties Trophy Matches played by Dan Conway". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "First-Class Matches played by Dan Conway". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "First-class Bowling For Each Team by Dan Conway". CricketArchive. Retrieved 25 May 2013.
- "First-class Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Dan Conway". CricketArchive. Retrieved 25 May 2013.