The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dan Fegan is an NBA agent. He is a graduate of Yale Law School and operates out of a Los Angeles law firm. His first client was Chris Dudley, a friend from Yale. On March 10, 2017, Independent Sports & Entertainment (ISE) announced that Fegan had been terminated.
Current NBA clients
- "Agents Rumors - HoopsHype". HoopsHype.com. Retrieved March 10, 2017.
- Darren Heitner (June 28, 2010). "Some Insight On John Wall’s former Agent, Dan Fegan". SportsAgentBlog.com
- Kerry Eggers (May 9, 2002). "Midas touch aces tricky relationships". Portland Tribune. Pamplin Media Group. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
Ten years ago, Fegan was a fledgling sports agent with one client – college buddy Chris Dudley – working out of his apartment in Santa Monica, with little income. Today, Fegan, 40, has a client list that includes 24 NBA players, including Trail Blazers Dudley, Mitchell Butler and Ruben Patterson.
- "ISE ANNOUNCES LATEST PHASE OF LONG-TERM GROWTH PLAN" (Press release). March 10, 2017. Retrieved March 10, 2017.
Additionally, as part of a reorganization at the company, Chief Marketing Officer Chris Grancio will assume the role of interim president of ISE Basketball, replacing Dan Fegan, who was terminated.
- Darren Heitner (March 11, 2017). "Basketball Agent Dan Fegan Accused Of Poisoning Employer's Business". Forbes.com. Retrieved March 12, 2017.
One of the sports industry's most respected basketball agents has been fired for cause by his most recent employer and named as a defendant in a lawsuit seeking to enforce a non-compete agreement.
- "Ricky Rubio declares for 2009 NBA Draft". Interbasket.net. April 21, 2009. Retrieved March 10, 2017.
- Marc Stein (August 8, 2013). "Larry Sanders and the Milwaukee Bucks are in the final stages of a contract extension, sources say - NBA". ESPN.com. Retrieved March 10, 2017.