Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fegan died in a car accident in Aspen, Colorado on February 25, 2018. He was survived by his five-year-old son, who, along with an unidentified 29-year-old woman, were airlifted to a Denver hospital with serious injuries in the same incident.
- DeMarcus Cousins
- Monta Ellis
- Kris Humphries
- Chandler Parsons
- Nene Hilario
- Drew Gooden
- Ricky Rubio
- Jason Terry
- Larry Sanders
- J.J. Barea
- "Agents Rumors - HoopsHype". HoopsHype.com. Retrieved March 10, 2017.
- Darren Heitner (June 28, 2010)."Some Insight On John Wall's former Agent, Dan Fegan", SportsAgentBlog.com; accessed February 26, 2018.
- Kerry Eggers. "Midas touch aces tricky relationships". Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "ISE ANNOUNCES LATEST PHASE OF LONG-TERM GROWTH PLAN" (Press release). March 10, 2017. Retrieved March 10, 2017.
Additionally, as part of a reorganization at the company, Chief Marketing Officer Chris Grancio will assume the role of interim president of ISE Basketball, replacing Dan Fegan, who was terminated.
- Darren Heitner (March 11, 2017). "Basketball Agent Dan Fegan Accused Of Poisoning Employer's Business". Forbes.com. Retrieved March 12, 2017.
One of the sports industry's most respected basketball agents has been fired for cause by his most recent employer and named as a defendant in a lawsuit seeking to enforce a non-compete agreement.
- Bieler, Des. "NBA expresses shock and sadness at death of longtime agent Dan Fegan". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- Marc Stein (August 8, 2013). "Larry Sanders and the Milwaukee Bucks are in the final stages of a contract extension, sources say". ESPN.com. Retrieved March 10, 2017.