Dan Heath in 2011
|Relatives||Chip Heath (brother)|
Dan Heath is an American bestselling author, speaker and professor at Duke University. He, along with his brother Chip Heath, has co-authored four books, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die (2007), Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard (2010), Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, and The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact (2017).
Made to Stick was named the Best Business Book of the Year, was on the BusinessWeek bestseller list for 24 months, and has been translated into 29 languages.
In January 2018, Heath began hosting Choiceology, a podcast about behavioral economics.
- Made to Stick: Why some ideas take hold and others come unstuck.
- Switch: How to change things when change is hard.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2013). Decisive: how to make better choices in life and work (1st ed.). New York: Crown Business. ISBN 9780307956392. OCLC 798613602.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2017). The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact (1st ed.). New York: Simon & Schuster. ISBN 9781501147760. OCLC 1003765538.
- "Made to Stick, FastCompany".
- "Chip & Dan Heath - NYT bestselling authors of Made to Stick and Switch". Heath Brothers. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- "Constellation Books: Best Business Book of the Year".
- "Why Best-Selling Authors Make Amazing Podcast Hosts". Pacific Content. 2018-02-13. Retrieved 2018-02-28.