Dan Heath in 2011
|Relatives||Chip Heath (brother)|
Dan Heath is an American bestselling author, speaker and fellow at Duke University's CASE center. He, along with his brother Chip Heath, has co-authored four books, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die (2007), Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard (2010), Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, and The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact (2017). Heath released his first solo work, Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen, in 2020.
From 2007 to 2011, the Heath brothers wrote a column for Fast Company magazine.
Made to Stick was named the Best Business Book of the Year, was on the BusinessWeek bestseller list for 24 months, and has been translated into 29 languages.
In 2018, Heath hosted the first season of Choiceology, a podcast about behavioral economics.
- Made to Stick: Why some ideas take hold and others come unstuck.
- Switch: How to change things when change is hard.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2013). Decisive: how to make better choices in life and work (1st ed.). New York: Crown Business. ISBN 9780307956392. OCLC 798613602.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2017). The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact (1st ed.). New York: Simon & Schuster. ISBN 9781501147760. OCLC 1003765538.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- "Made to Stick, FastCompany". Archived from the original on 2012-11-23. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- "Constellation Books: Best Business Book of the Year".
- "Why Best-Selling Authors Make Amazing Podcast Hosts". Pacific Content. 2018-02-13. Retrieved 2018-02-28.