|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Dan Lemmon is a visual effects supervisor. On January 24, 2012, he was nominated for an Academy Award for the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. This was in the category of Academy Award for Best Visual Effects, his nomination was shared with Daniel Barrett (visual effects supervisor), Joe Letteri and R. Christopher White.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, 2014
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (visual effects supervisor)2011
- Avatar (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital) 2009
- Jumper (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital) 2008
- Enchanted (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital) 2007
- 30 Days of Night (visual effects supervisor) 2007
- Bridge to Terabithia (digital effects supervisor) 2007
- King Kong (digital effects supervisor) 2005
- I, Robot(CG supervisor: Weta Digital) 2004
- Van Helsing (computer graphics supervisor) 2004
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (3D sequence supervisor: Weta Digital) 2003
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (3D sequence lead technical director: Weta Digital) 2002
- We Were Soldiers (computer graphics supervisor: Digital Domain) 2002
- A Beautiful Mind (technical developer: Digital Domain) 2001
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (technical developer: DigitalDomain) 2001
- Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (technical lead) 2000
- Supernova (digital artist) 2000
- Fight Club (digital artist: Digital Domain - as Daniel Lemmon) 1999
- Titanic (character integration artist: Digital Domain) 1997
- "The 84th Academy Awards (2012) Nominees". oscars.org. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "87th Academy Awards". Retrieved January 15, 2015.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|