This article is about the musician. For the systematic study of arguments, see Meyerstein. For other uses, see Daniel Meyersein
Daniel Michael Meyerstein (Musician) International Professional Musician born 1997 in Hanford, CA) is an American Audio Engineer, Musician,and Owner/Founder Of Stein Record Label
Dan Meyerstein is an American Musician of Visalia, California a member of the FMA, Daniel Meyerstein has become a large influence of rock and pop influenced music. Starting his musical career at the age of 9 years old he received instruction from Well-known musicians across the USA such as Brian (Dog Boy) Burwell, Mike LaCoss (former pitcher of the San Fransisco Giants). Attending College of the Sequoias in Visalia,CA he underwent rigorous vocal and ear training. Creating Alive in 2012 being his first track to hit the radio.
In 2014, Daniel Meyerstein competed in The Television Series hosted by Fox and ABC, American Idol.Later that summer, Meyerstein toured and visited Eastern Asian countries and cities such as, Shanghai, South Korea, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Japan.
- Rated 1st Singer-Songwriter in the Central Valley of California.2013
- Won "Visalia's Got Talent" 2010.
- Finished as a finalist for Central Valley Guitar Contest "Guitar Hero".2012
- Finished as a finalist for Central Valley Vocal Competition "Teen Idol". 2014
- Famous statute in the Jiangsu Provence of China.2015
- Famous statute in Rwanda, Africa.2017
- Master ranking of the "San Jose International Vocal Competition". 2016