This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dan Mintz in 2016
Daniel Alexander Mintz|
September 25, 1981
Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Spouse||Margie Mintz (m. 2011)|
|Notable works and roles||Tina Belcher on Bob's Burgers|
Daniel Alexander Mintz (born September 25, 1981) is an American comedian, voice actor and writer best known for his role as Bob's oldest daughter Tina Belcher on the animated show Bob's Burgers. As a comedian, he is known for his extremely deadpan delivery, keeping his eyes fixed straight ahead and never looking toward the camera or audience.
Early life and education
He landed his first writing job at Comedy Central's Crank Yankers, then worked on Last Call with Carson Daly. He has written for The Andy Milonakis Show, Human Giant, Lucky Louie, Important Things with Demetri Martin, Jon Benjamin Has a Van, Nick Swardson's Pretend Time, Nathan For You, The Awesomes and Mulaney. His writing credits also include the Bob's Burgers episode titled "The Equestranauts".
On May 16, 2007, Mintz appeared on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. His standup comedy appeared on the comedy compilation CD Comedy Death-Ray, and a special for Comedy Central Presents aired on March 28, 2008. In February 2013, he performed standup on Late Show With David Letterman. He recorded a standup album, The Stranger, at Comedy Works in Denver in July 2013. The album was released in 2014 through Comedy Central Records.
|2011–present||Bob's Burgers||Daniel/Tina Belcher (voice)|
|2013||Adventure Time||T.V. (voice)||3 episodes|
|2014||Mulaney||Mintz (live action)||episode "Halloween"|
|2015||The Awesomes||Vasquez/Bystander #4/additional (voice)||4 episodes|
|2018||Abby Hatcher, Fuzzly Catcher||Rex Hatcher (voice)|
|2018||Silicon Valley||Dana||episode "Chief Operating Officer"|
- "Bio - Dan Mintz - The Stranger". www.danmintz.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Sims, David (14 October 2014). "The Deadpan Voice of the Moment". The Atlantic. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "Crank Yankers". Comedy Central. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- HBO. "HBO: Dan Mintz, Staff Writer - Lucky Louie". wayback.archive.org. Archived from the original on 14 March 2007. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Bob's Burgers: "The Equestranauts"". 13 April 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Late Night with Conan O'Brien". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Comedy Death Ray". Retrieved 4 August 2017 – via Amazon.
- "Comedy Central Presents - Dan Mintz - Comedy Central". Comedy Central. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "dan mintz david letterman - Bing video". www.bing.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Untitled — Hi, my album The Stranger is out today, I hope you..." Untitled. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
|This Alaska biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|