This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||October 20, 1969|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
Dan Naturman (born October 20, 1969) is an American stand-up comedian, who has made numerous appearances on television. His performing style of grouchiness and self-deprecation accompanies his comic content about modern topics such as Internet dating and terrorism. He has appeared on the television series Last Comic Standing and America's Got Talent.
Television and film
In 2004 Naturman was a contestant on Last Comic Standing where he was the favorite of celebrity judges Drew Carey and Brett Butler, but he was not selected as one of the final 10 contestants. In 2008 he was again a contestant where he was subsequently advanced to the New York City showcase of season 6, and won a ticket to the semi-finals. In 2014, he was a contestant on America's Got Talent and was eliminated in the semi-final round.
His television appearances include:
- Bedford Springs as Hardware Store Clerk (2002)
- Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn (2003)
- Noise as Nervous Young Man (2004)
- Last Call with Carson Daly (2004)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2004 and 2006)
- Last Comic Standing (2004 and 2008)
- Comedy Central Presents (2005)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (2005 and 2007)
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2006 and 2007)
- The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (2009)
- America's Got Talent (2014)
- Walsh, S.M. (July 30, 2014). "Dan Naturman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy. Archived from the original on June 3, 2016. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-08. Retrieved 2009-02-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)