Payne in 2005
August 4, 1972 |
Victoria, British Columbia
Dan Payne (born August 4, 1972) is a Canadian actor best known for playing the role of John in the television series Alice, I Think.
Payne played the part of the Kull Warriors in Stargate SG-1, and the Wraith king in the Stargate Atlantis episode "Sateda". Payne appeared as Nathan Davidson, a married, sexually-repressed father in Mulligans, a role that Payne described as "It is still one of my proudest efforts". He also appeared as Dollar Bill in Watchmen.
Payne starred as Cesar Divine in the web based television series Divine:The Series that stretched four episodes.
|2002||Cover Story||Uniformed Cop|
|2006||LovecraCked! The Movie||Mark|
|2006||John Tucker Must Die||Skip #6|
|2007||Will of the Wisp||Husband||Short film|
|2007||Unbearable Love||Walter||Short film|
|2008||Auburn Hills Breakdown, TheThe Auburn Hills Breakdown||Dan||Short film|
|2009||Smile of April||Adrian|
|2009||Under the Hood||Dollar Bill||Direct-to-video|
|2009||Driven to Kill||Sergei||Direct-to-video|
|2010||Blood: A Butcher's Tale||Victor|
|2011||Last Christmas||Dad||Short film|
|2012||Cabin in the Woods, TheThe Cabin in the Woods||Mathew Buckner|
|2012||Underworld: Awakening||Lycan Creature #2|
|2012||Christmas Miracle||Joseph Wells|
|2012||Christmas Story 2, AA Christmas Story 2||Ensign Payne||Direct-to-video|
|2013||Leap 4 Your Life||Henry|
|2001||MythQuest||Osiris||Episode: "Isis & Osiris: Part 1"|
|2002||It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie||Handsome Executive||TV movie|
|2002||Snow Queen'||Various||TV movie|
|2002–2005||Stargate SG-1||Various||13 episodes|
|2003||Screwball Homicide, AA Screwball Homicide||TV movie|
|2003||Another Country||Cop #2||TV movie|
|2003||Just Cause||Chris||Episode: "Lies, Speculation & Deception"|
|2003||Smallville||Lexcorp Airport Security||Episodes: "Exodus", "Phoenix"|
|2004||Pryor Offenses||Randall||TV movie|
|2004||L Word, TheThe L Word||Policeman||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2004||Stargate Atlantis||Wraith Warrior||Episode: "Rising"|
|2004||Dead Like Me||Walter||Episode: "Ashes to Ashes"|
|2005||Muppets' Wizard of Oz, TheThe Muppets' Wizard of Oz||Weatherman||TV movie|
|2005||Stargate Atlantis||Lt. Reed||Episode: "Runner"|
|2006||Stargate Atlantis||Big Wraith / Super Soldier||Episodes: "Sateda", "Phantoms"|
|2006||Saved||Jonathan Locker||Episode: "Who Do You Trust?"|
|2006||Whistler||Colin||Episode: "Gathering Clouds"|
|2006||Alice, I Think||John MacLeod||13 episodes|
|2007||Sanctuary||Monster on TV / Corporate Vampire||Episodes: "1.1", "1.8"|
|2007||Tin Man||Longcoat Leader||TV miniseries|
|2008||Triple Eight, TheThe Triple Eight||Handsome Boyfriend (uncredited)||Episode: "Cat in a Hot Tin Box"|
|2008||Stargate Atlantis||Male Wraith (uncredited)||Episode: "Spoils of War"|
|2008||Robson Arms||Richard||Episode: "Positivity"|
|2008||Secret Lives of Second Wives, TheThe Secret Lives of Second Wives||Alex||TV movie|
|2009||Battlestar Galactica||Sean Ellison||Episode: "Daybreak: Part 2"|
|2009||Health Nutz||Walter Schultz||TV movie|
|2010||Human Target||Foster Larouche||Episode: "Corner Man"|
|2010||Family Thanksgiving, AA Family Thanksgiving||Bill||TV movie|
|2010||Tower Prep||Coach||7 episodes|
|2011||Fairly Legal||Nick Grunyan||Episode: "Believers"|
|2011||Om Inc.||Rash Customer||TV series|
|2011||Divine: The Series||Cesar Divine||4 episodes|
|2011–2012||R. L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series||Various||Recurring role|
|2013||The Hunters||Carter Flynn||TV movie|
|2014||Supernatural||Abner||Episode: "Road Trip"|
|2015||Descendants||King Beast||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2016||All Yours||Matthew Walker||TV movie (Hallmark)|
|2016||A Time to Dance||John Reynolds||TV movie (Hallmark)|
|2016||Good Witch||John||Recurring role|
|2017||Descendants 2||King Beast||Disney Channel Original Movie|
- Lavin, Laura. "THE BIG PERSONALITY: Dan Payne - Monday Magazine". mondaymag.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- Crawford, Julie. "North Van actor Dan Payne good at playing the bad guy". nsnews.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "An Interview with Dan Payne: Transparency and in Sanctuary S3!". wormholeriders.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- Times, Windy City. "Dan Payne:'Mulligans' stew - Gay Lesbian Bi Trans News Archive - Windy City Times". Windy City Times. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- Media, Click. "Interview – Dan Payne and Jason Fischer (Divine: The Series)". clickonline.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "My Devotional Thoughts | Interview With Actor Dan Payne". mydevotionalthoughts.net. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "Jennie Garth, Dan Payne And Corbin Bernsen Star In 'Karen Kingsbury's A Time To Dance,' Premiering May 15 On Hallmark Movies & Mysteries | Multichannel". www.multichannel.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "The Magic Returns on W Network with a New Season of Good Witch Beginning April 21 - Corus Entertainment". corusent.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- SHOOT: Disney’s DESCENDANTS Films at BC Legislature in Victoria, June 17, 2014, YVRshoots
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dan Payne.|
|This article about a Canadian film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|