Daniel Steven Peña
August 10, 1945
|Education||San Fernando Valley State College (now CSUN) (BS)|
Peña was the founder and chairman of The Guthrie Group, an investment consortium, incorporated in Jersey in 2002. He also founded a company called iZone-iHUB, which ran a hackathon with the stated purposes of allowing start-ups the ability to develop their ideas and pitch products for potential investment.
- "Daniel Steven Pena - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- Urqurhart, Frank (4 August 2003). "Rescued castle to open its doors". The Scotsman.
- "Dan Pena's Commencement Speech at the California State University, Northridge". Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "GUTHRIE GROUP (C.I.) LIMITED". JFSC Companies Registry.
- "iZone-iHUB Grand Launch". izone-ihub.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHUB Marks its Territory". pinoytechynews.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHub Supports Amateurs and Professional Tech Creators". GirlandBoyThing | Lifestyle and Travel Blog. 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHUB: Pinoy Techies Online Community". WizTechie. 2012-11-26. Retrieved 2017-08-29.