Daniel Steven Peña
August 10, 1945
|Education||California State University, Northridge (BS)|
Peña was the founder and chairman of The Guthrie Group, an investment consortium, incorporated on the Channel Islands in 2002. He also founded a company called iZone-iHUB, which ran a hackathon with the stated purposes of allowing start-ups the ability to develop their ideas and pitch products for potential investment. Peña previously operated a wedding business at his residence, Guthrie Castle, in Scotland.
Dan is widely known as the initiator/inventor of QLA, or Quantum Leap Advantage, which is a proccess of making generational wealth in a period of 4-7years. This is partially a mentorship program that he runs out of Guthrie Castle with a team that lasts a week per group of mentees. To get into the program is around 20,000 sterling. Dan Pena is called the 50 Billion Dollar man from the over $50 Billion dollars of wealth all his mentees have made. Dan has been mentoring since the 90's and to this day(2/19/19) continues to mentor students.
- "Daniel Steven Pena - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- Urqurhart, Frank (4 August 2003). "Rescued castle to open its doors". The Scotsman.
- "Dan Pena's Commencement Speech at the California State University, Northridge". Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "JFSC Companies Registry".
- "iZone-iHUB Grand Launch". izone-ihub.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHUB Marks its Territory". pinoytechynews.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHub Supports Amateurs and Professional Tech Creators". GirlandBoyThing | Lifestyle and Travel Blog. 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHUB: Pinoy Techies Online Community". WizTechie. 2012-11-26. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "Guthrie Castle: 10 Reasons To Choose This Scottish Wedding Venue". 2018-04-18.