Perjovschi has over the past decade created drawings in museum spaces, most recently in the Museum of Modern Art in New York City in which he created the drawing during business hours for patrons to see. The drawings present a political commentary in response to current events. Another exhibition of Perjovschi's within a Portuguese bank consists of several comic strip style drawings which address more European issues such as Romania's acceptance to the EU and abortion legalization in Portugal.
In 2009 Dan Perjovschi created his first permanent realisation in Prague National Technical Library. It consists of 200 monumental drawings on the concrete walls of main atrium of the building.
In 2010, Dan Perjovschi served as an International Artist in Residence at the University of Kansas Spencer Museum of Art in Lawrence, Kansas. He created an installation in the Museum's Central Court and engaged with students from various departments at KU.
In March 2013 Dan and Lia Perjovschi were awarded with the European Cultural Foundation's Princess Margriet Award.
- "Dan Perjovschi Central Court: Artist Project | Artist in Residence | Exhibitions | Spencer Museum of Art". www.spencerart.ku.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "Dan Perjovschi | Exhibitions | Spencer Museum of Art". www.spencerart.ku.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dan Perjovschi.|
- Dan Perjovschi is represented by Lombard Freid Gallery, New York, galerie Michel Rein, Paris Galerija Gregor Podnar, Berlin/Ljubljana
- Interview with the artist
- Dan & Lia Perjovschi European Cultural Foundation Princess Margriet Award
|This profile of a cartoonist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|