|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Dan Seaborn is a traveling non-denominational Christian evangelist and self-proclaimed marriage and family expert. He is the founder of Winning at Home Inc., a ministry that focuses its attention on the relationships between a husband and wife and parents to their children. Seaborn speaks throughout the United States and has been a staple speaker for Promise Keepers men's events for the last half-decade. Seaborn is also a published author with seven books released to date.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Seaborn was born to Joe and Betty Seaborn on September 19, 1960 in Pickens, South Carolina. He and his brother Joe gained their foundation of faith through the example of their mother. After attending D. W. Daniel High School in Central, South Carolina, Seaborn went on to complete his bachelor's degree at Southern Wesleyan University which is also located in the town of Central. He later graduated with his master's degree through Indiana Wesleyan University. He met his wife, Jane, while they attended Southern Wesleyan University together. They were married in June 1982 and have four children: Alan, Joshua, Cristina, and Anna.
Following school, Seaborn was hired as the Financial Director of Divine Savior Hospital located in Southern Indiana. Seaborn accepted an opportunity to minister at Central Wesleyan Church located in Holland Michigan. Based out of his home in West Michigan, Seaborn began accepting speaking engagement at local churches and corporations. In 1995 Winning at Home Inc. officially became incorporated and grew over the following fifteen years[clarification needed] to include a Wellness department that provides counseling services in Western Michigan and an in-house production studio to accommodate the demand for radio and production events.
Along with his speaking career, Seaborn has published 7 books all with the intent to strengthen and solidify marriage and family relationships. His books are:
- The Necessary Nine: How to Stay Happily Married for Life! (B&H Publishing Group Nashville, TN Sep 2007)
- 26 Words That Will Improve the Way You Do Family (Regal Books From Gospel Light Ventura, CA Mar 2004)
- 101 Ways to Love Your Husband (Wesleyan Publishing House Indianapolis, Dec 1998)
- 101 Ways To Love Your Wife (Wesleyan Publishing House Indianapolis, IN Nov 1996)
- One-Minute Devotionals for Couples (Wesleyan Publishing House Indianapolis, IN June 1996)
- 101 Ways to Improve at Dadhood! (Wesleyan Publishing House Indianapolis, IN May 1995)
- Whatever Became of Holiness (Wesleyan Publishing House Indianapolis, IN Sept 1995)