|Born||13 August 1989|
|1960s-era Wurlitzer 200|
Dan Webb (born 13 August 1989), is an Australian musician, singer, songwriter and record producer.
Early in his career, Webb garnered much attention for his energetic and partly improvised live shows. One of Webb's most notable stage antics at the time involved him playing his keyboard behind his back, in a style similar to Jimi Hendrix. He has collaborated with a number of artists over the years, including Kylie Auldist, Bobby Flynn, actress Ashleigh Cummings and the horn sections of The Cat Empire and The Black Seeds.
In 2011 he played five shows in a UK tour, played two sets at St Kilda Festival and supported Conway Savage. He headlined a tour of New Zealand in 2012 and performed at Newtown Festival in Wellington. Webb released demos of twelve original songs for free download, one a month, from his official website in 2013. These songs were later developed and released on his 2014 studio album Sandstorm. The first demo to be released, "Departure" featured Auldist on co-vocals and debuted on The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show on BBC Radio 6 Music on 26 January 2013. Webb played seven shows in January and February 2013 on his most extensive Australian tour to date, before announcing an extended leave from live music performance.
- Sandstorm – Misdemeanor Records/MGM Distribution (May 2014)
- Oedipus The King – Sungenre (January 2017)
- Capitulation – Independent (March 2009)
- Hyperspace Clearance – Independent/MGM Distribution (September 2010)
- Sailing – Misdemeanor Records (October 2015)
- Sleep (feat. Ashleigh Cummings) – Misdemeanor Records/MGM Distribution (February 2014)
- Coming Up Roses – Misdemeanor Records/MGM Distribution (June 2014)
- Beat Magazine – Dan Webb
- Webb and Auldist: A Force To Be Reckoned With | Luna Digital
- Exclusive Single Premiere: Dan Webb ft. Ashleigh Cummings "Sleep" (2014) | the AU review
- Dan Webb Announces First Single Featuring Kylie Auldist From 12 Songs, 12 Months & 2013 Tour on Tone Deaf
- BBC Radio 6 Music – The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show, 26/01/2013
- A Chat With…Dan Webb | Mismatch.tv
- the AU interview: Dan Webb (Melbourne) speaks on Sandstorm, not touring the album, and more
- Rebel Noise - "Let Them Eat Cake"