Dana DeArmond attending the AVN Awards on January 9, 2010
June 16, 1979 
Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
|Other names||Dana De Armond|
|Ethnicity||French, German, Austrian, Hungarian, Russian, Polish, Jewish|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||134 lb (61 kg)|
|No. of adult films||602 as performer, 3 as director (per IAFD as of May 2015)|
DeArmond had gained popularity before her porn career, as an internet personality with over 300,000 friends on Myspace. After meeting porn director Eon McKai on MySpace, she did her first scene for the film Neu Wave Hookers. She asserts on her MySpace profile that TheInternetsGirlfriend.com is her official website and that she is not affiliated with any other website.
DeArmond has directed two documentary porn movies in which she helps young people whom she meets on the web break into the business, called Dana DeArmond Does the Internet and Dana DeArmond's Role Modeling. She has also guest lectured on the adult industry for classes at University of California, Irvine and University of California, Santa Barbara.
DeArmond was one of the models featured in Michael Grecco's photo book, Naked Ambition: An R Rated Look at an X Rated Industry and Dave Naz's book L.A. Bondage. After DeArmond's house and belongings were destroyed in a fire in January 2007, the adult industry participated in several fundraising activities to help replace what she lost. DeArmond co-hosted the 2010 Urban X Awards with porn actress Misty Stone.
On November 2007, DeArmond and her then boyfriend, male performer Daniel, attended UC-Irvine as guest lecturers for its Sociology of Sexuality class. She got hooked up with the class through fellow performer Belladonna who lectured there previously. Following a lecture from Kassia Wosick-Correa, DeArmond spoke about her involvement in the adult film industry and the dynamics of her relationships. She also screened video clips and answered questions from the class.
In January 2014, DeArmond, Asa Akira, Chanel Preston, and Jessie Andrews were featured in a Cosmopolitan article titled "4 Porn Stars on How They StayFit". The article was inspired by actress Gabrielle Union's comment made on Conan O'Brien's talk show about striving to follow the fitness routines of the porn stars she saw at her gym.
DeArmond admits to having social anxiety, stating, "I made my life so I don’t have to come into contact with lots of people except for once or twice a year when I sign." She dealt with her social anxiety by spending a lot of time on MySpace and an "Indie Rock" chat room on AOL. Her hobbies include working out, hiking and biking. Her favorite male performers include James Deen, Mr. Pete, Toni Ribas, Mark Wood, Manuel Ferrara, John Strong (the Anchorman) and Tommy Pistol. She is not a fan of sports. DeArmond identifies as a feminist.
|2009||Urban X Award||Best Anal Sex Scene||Rico The Destroyer|
|2010||Juicy White Anal Booty 4|
|2012||AVN Award||Best Girl/Girl Sex Scene||Belladonna: Sexual Explorer|
|2016||AVN Hall of Fame inductee|
- Watson, Billy (July 23, 2009). "I Shoot Porn". I Shoot Porn. WordPress.com. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- "PDF" (PDF). XCritic. February 5, 2015.
- Sarah Schaschek (5 December 2013). Pornography and Seriality: The Culture of Producing Pleasure. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 87–90. ISBN 978-1-137-35938-4. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "Personal Bio Dana DeArmond". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- "The Internet's Girlfriend featuring Dana Dearmond". Hidden Treasures Magazine. Retrieved October 26, 2015.
- Kobiata (2007-11-18). "Dana DeArmond: Life After The Fleshbot Curse..." (PDF). WordPress. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- "Sleaze Interviews: Dana DeArmond". Bizarre. January 2007. Retrieved 2008-01-16.(subscription required)
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-12-15). "Vivid Alt to Release Dana DeArmond Does the Internet". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2007-12-10.[dead link]
- Julia Angwin (17 March 2009). Stealing MySpace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America. Random House Publishing Group. p. 185. ISBN 978-1-58836-769-3. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "HustlerWorld Interview: Dana DeArmond". HustlerWorld. 2006-05-26.[dead link][dead link]
- "Myspace". Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- Sarah Feldberg (2009-01-12). "A Breaststroke Through The Porn Talent Pool With Mark Spiegler". Las Vegas Weekly. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- Andrew D. Luecke (2014-07-01). "Dana dearmond has 10 things to say to men". Esquire. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- "Dana DeArmond". AVN. 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- Eddie Adams (2007-11-06). "Dana DeArmond to Guest Lecture at UC Irvine". Adult Video News. Archived from the original on December 10, 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-10.
- Violet Blue (2007-11-15). "One photographer's 'Naked Ambition'". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2007-12-10.
- Peter Warren (2007-12-04). "Dave Naz to Sign 'L.A. Bondage' at Book Soup". Adult Video News. Archived from the original on February 5, 2008. Retrieved 2007-12-10.
- Anne Winter (2007-01-20). "Industry Comes to DeArmond's Aid". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- "Misty Stone, Dana DeArmond Tapped to Host Urban X Awards". Adult Video News. 2010-03-21. Retrieved 2010-03-22.
- Cheryl Wischhover (Nov 6, 2007). "Dana DeArmond Invited to Speak at UC-Irvine". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
- Cheryl Wischhover (2014-01-30). "4 Porn Stars on How They StayFit". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- Staff (March 2014). "Cosmo turns to porn stars for fitness tips". Adult Video News. 30 (3): 26.
- "Day in the life of Dana Dearmond". Hustler Magazine.
- Sarah Schaschek (5 December 2013). Pornography and Seriality: The Culture of Producing Pleasure. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 105–106. ISBN 978-1-137-35938-4. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "Dana Dearmond interview". Xcritic.com. Retrieved 2015-08-15.
- "Dana DeArmond Interview". Xrentdvd.com. 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2015-08-15.
- Tom Grundy (October 25, 2015). "HKFP Interview: Porn stars Dana DeArmond and London Keyes on the new links with HK fashion". Hong Kong Free Press. Retrieved October 26, 2015.
- "2009 Award Winners". Urban X Awards. Retrieved August 1, 2009.
- "Urban X Awards Reveals 2010 Winners". AVN. July 14, 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-07.
- "2012 AVN Awards Nominations Announced" (PDF). AVN Awards. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "Class of 2016: The AVN Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN. December 18, 2015. Retrieved 2015-12-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dana DeArmond.|
- Official website
- Dana DeArmond at the Internet Movie Database
- Dana DeArmond at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Dana DeArmond at the Adult Film Database
- Rich Moreland (30 January 2015). Pornography Feminism: As Powerful as She Wants to Be. John Hunt Publishing. pp. 190–. ISBN 978-1-78279-495-0. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- Dana DeArmond (19 January 2015). Q+A: Dana DeArmond — from Disney World to 2015 AVN Awards red carpet. Interview with Robin Leach. Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "How Porn Stars Work Out: Pop Physique Promises the Perfect Derriere"
- "Porn stars use Twitter to go mainstream"
- "Sociology Of Sexuality lecture at UC Irvine"