|2004 Athens||Quadruple sculls|
|World Rowing Championships|
Dana Faletic (born 1 August 1977 in Hobart) is an Australian national representative and Olympic rower. She competed in the women's quadruple sculls. She represented at 2004 Athens where she won a bronze medal and at 2012 London.
In 2003, she was part of the world championship winning women's quadruple sculls team with Kerry Hore, Jane Robinson and Amber Bradley. This team, with Jane Robinson replaced by Rebecca Sattin, won the bronze medal at the 2004 Olympic Games. She was also part of the Australian quadruple sculls team that won the silver medal at the 2006 Rowing World championships, with Sonia Mills, Catriona Sens-Oliver and Sally Kehoe.
- "2003 WORLD ROWING CHAMPIONSHIPS – Women's Quadruple Sculls". www.worldrowing.com. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Australia – Rowing at the 2004 Summer Olympics". www.sports-reference.com. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "2006 World Rowing Championships – Women's Quadruple Sculls". www.worldrowing.com. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Dana Faletic at WorldRowing.com from FISA
- "Dana Faletic". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article relating to Australian rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Australian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|