This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2018)
|Industry||Mechanical and Industrial Engineering|
|Founded||May 1, 1991Dubai, UAE|
|Founder||Dr Birbal Singh Dana|
Number of employees
Dana Group (founded May 1, 1991) is an established group of companies in the global steel industry. It was founded by Birbal Singh Dana in 1991. It manufactures steel and automotive lubricants. The company is headquartered in UAE, and has branches, offices, and manufacturing facilities in India, Qatar, and Libya.
In 1991, Dr. Birbal Singh Dana shifted[clarification needed] to Dubai and established Dana Group. Since then, Dana Group has grown to over 500 employees. In the financial year of 2004 to 2005, Dana Group had an annual turnover of 500 Million and since then there has been a substantial growth each year.
Dana Group has relationships with major steel mills around the world including Posco, Essar Steel, Hyundai Steel, Tata Steel, Libyan Iron and Steel Company, Sail, Hyundai Hysco, and Arcelor Mittal.
- "DANA GROUP to start coil service center in Libyan as a part of its rapid expansion plans". MEsteel.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Dana Steel - UAE-INDIA-QATAR-SAUDI-ARABIA-OMAN-BAHRAIN Steel Coils/Sheets/Slits Supplier". Scribd. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "The GCC's 100 Most Powerful Indians 2014". Arabian Business. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "DANA Group to Expand into Indian Steel Market". News Wire Today. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "DANA Group to Have Joint Venture with Unique Qatar to Expand Foothold in Qatar and GCC Market". PR Log. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Dana Group to Expand into Indian Steel Market". MEsteel.com. Archived from the original on 19 December 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Revealed: 50 Richest Indians in the GCC". Arabian Business. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Dana Group acquires ETA Profiles in big expansion". Construction Week Online. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "DANA Group Acquires Water Heaters & Home Appliance Manufacturing Unit in Libya". PR ZOOM. Retrieved 8 December 2014.