From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Village Development Committee|
|Zone||Province No 1|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Danabari is a town and Village Development Committee in Ilam District in the Mechi Zone of eastern Nepal. At the time of the 2011 Nepal census it had a population of 14302 persons living in 1492 individual households.
College, +2 Level and Schools
- Garuwa Multiple Campus
- Kankai Higher Secondary School (est. 2017 B.S.)
- Yuwa Barsha Secondary School
- New Light Secondary School
- SM Academy
- Shree Nepal Academy
- Laxmi Adarsha Secondary School
- Deep Jyoti Primary School, Katteltar
- Garuwa Primary School, Sukrabare etc.
- "Nepal Census 2001". Nepal's Village Development Committees. Digital Himalaya. Archived from the original on 12 October 2008. Retrieved 17 September 2008.
|This Mechi Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|