Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dancer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dancer is one who performs dance.
Dancer or dancers may also refer to:
- Dancer (surname)
- Dancer, one of Santa Claus's reindeer
- Dancer baronets, an Irish title
- Dancer, a damselfly of genus Argia
- DAnCER (database), a biological database
- Dancers (film), starring Mikhail Baryshnikov and Julie Kent
- Dancer (1991 film), a Bollywood film
- Dancer, the working title of Billy Elliot, a 2000 film
- Dancer (2005 film), a Tamil film
- The Dancer (2016 film), a French film
- Dancer (software), a web application framework
- "Dancer" (Gino Soccio song)
- "Dancer" (Michael Schenker Group song)
- "Dancer", a song by Queen from Hot Space
- Dancer (novel), a novel based on the life of Rudolf Nureyev, written by Colum McCann
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dancer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.