Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dancer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dancer is one who performs dance.
Dancer or dancers may also refer to:
- Dancer (surname)
- Dancer, one of Santa Claus's reindeer
- Dancer baronets, an Irish title
- Dancer, a damselfly of genus Argia
- DAnCER (database), a biological database
- Dancers (film), starring Mikhail Baryshnikov and Julie Kent
- Dancer (1991 film), a Bollywood film
- Dancer, the working title of Billy Elliot, a 2000 film
- Dancer (2005 film), a Tamil film
- The Dancer (2016 film), a French film
- Dancer (software), a web application framework
- "Dancer" (Gino Soccio song)
- "Dancer" (Michael Schenker Group song)
- "Dancer", a song by Queen from Hot Space
- Dancer (novel), a novel based on the life of Rudolf Nureyev, written by Colum McCann
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dancer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.