From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dandi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dandi may refer to:
- Dandi, Iran, a city in Zanjan Province
- Dandi, Navsari, a village in Gujarat, India, destination of Mahatma Gandhi's Salt March
- Dandi, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Kebbi State
- Dandamis (real name Dandi or Dandi-Swami), 4th century BC Hindu philosopher
- Daṇḍin or Dandi, 6th-7th century Sanskrit writer
- Dandi Adigal Nayanar, Hindu saint
- Dandi Daley Mackall, American Christian author
- The plural of danda, a punctuation character in Indic languages
- Sticks used in classical Indian dance
- Dandi, one of three dinosaur mascots of NC Dinos, a Korean professional baseball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dandi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.