|Full name||Dane Kelly|
|Date of birth||9 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Saint Catherine Parish, Jamaica|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2011–2012||→ Charleston Battery (loan)||37||(10)|
|2016||Swope Park Rangers||24||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:42, 20 October 2017 (UTC).
Dane Kelly (born 9 February 1991 in Saint Catherine Parish) is a Jamaican footballer who currently plays for Reno 1868 FC as a striker. With 42 goals during his career with Charleston Battery, Kelly is the all-time leading scorer in the current version of the USL established in 2010.
Tivoli Gardens FC
Kelly moved to the United States in 2011 after to attend open tryouts with the Charleston Battery after being spotted by the club during a scouting trip to Jamaica. After impressing coach Mike Anhaeuser during a 2011 Carolina Challenge Cup game against Toronto FC, Kelly signed with the Battery on 16 March and made his debut with the team on 9 April 2011 in a game against the Charlotte Eagles.
In 2014, Kelly was named the club's player of the year and earned first team all-USL honors. In 2015, he scored 11 goals in 26 league appearances and had a man of the match performance with a goal and an assist in a 3–2 victory over NASL side Fort Lauderdale Strikers in the third round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. With his final goal of the season, the 42nd of his Charleston career, Kelly became the all-time leading scorer in the current United Soccer League, passing Matthew Delicate.
Swope Park Rangers
Kelly signed with Sporting Kansas City's USL affiliate side Swope Park Rangers on December 16, 2015. He scored his first goal for the club on April 2 against Tulsa Roughnecks FC. Kelly suffered a hamstring injury that ruled him out for nine games before returning against Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2 on June 12.
In 2017, Kelly was called up to the Jamaica senior national team. 
- "Battery Rallies To Beat Toronto FC".
- "DataSphere". danielisland.live5news.com.
- "Dane Kelly, USL's top scorer, among four players signed by Swope Park Rangers". 16 December 2015.
- Bergabo, Patrik. "Recap: Swope Park Rangers earn 2–1 win on the road against Tulsa Roughnecks FC".
- Bergabo, Patrik. "Recap: Swope Park Rangers suffer 3–2 defeat against Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2".
- "USL Race for the Golden Boot". United Soccer League. October 16, 2017. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- email@example.com, NICHOLAS MURRAY - (29 August 2017). "Reno's Kelly Earns Jamaica Call-Up".
|This biographical article relating to Jamaican soccer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|