From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dang district)
|Look up dang, dāng, dǎng, dàng, or đang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dang may refer to:
- Dang District, Nepal
- Dang District, India, or the Dangs, a district in Gujarat, India
- Dang, Uttar Pradesh, a village in India
- Dang, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Dang Valley, a valley in western Nepal
- Dang (surname), a surname with origins in both Asiatic and Indo-European languages
- Pseudonym for Dan Gordon (animator)
- "Dang", a euphemism for the profane "damn"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.