Danga Bay or Teluk Danga is the largest recreational park in the city of Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. It was developed by Tan Sri Datuk Lim Kang Hoo via Ekovest Berhad and is located near Istana Bukit Serene, about 7 km from Johor Bahru's city centre. Events are held there.
The site is accessible via a network of main roads, International Airports, cargo hubs and seaports. Large projects have been earmarked for this area, including a new financial and commercial hub, hotels, exhibition and convention centre, marina and upmarket residential properties.
Nestled in the south-central part of Iskandar Malaysia, Danga Bay is Johor Bahru’s first and largest mixed residential-commercial development. It stretches along a 25km scenic waterfront facing the Straits of Johor and covers an area of approximately 450-acre (1.8 km2).
Danga Bay can be accessed from Skudai Highway (Federal route ) via the Danga Bay interchange which becomes Jalan Skudai Route, which is located near Istana Bukit Serene. Those coming from Singapore and Johor Bahru city centre can access Danga Bay via Jalan Skudai.
- With the new Southern Integrated Gateway (CIQ), Danga Bay will only be 10 minutes away from the Malaysia and Singapore checkpoint.
- This premier development is nestled between the two International Deep Sea Ports of Pasir Gudang in the east and the port of Tanjung Pelepas in the west.
- 30 minutes up north are the Sultan Ismail International and Domestic Airport and the International Air Cargo Hub located at Senai.
- The main railway terminal in Johor Bahru City is just 10 minutes from Danga Bay.
- Just 10 minutes to the North is the entrance to the Super Highway linking all highway points in Peninsular Malaysia and it even stretches to the border of Thailand.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Danga Bay.|
|This Johor location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|