Dangerous Liaisons (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dangerous Liaisons is a 1988 American film adaptation of a Christopher Hampton play based on Les Liaisons dangereuses, a French novel by Choderlos de Laclos.
Dangerous Liaisons may also refer to:
- Les Liaisons dangereuses, a French epistolary novel by Choderlos de Laclos published in 1782, the source work for all later adaptions
- Les liaisons dangereuses (film), a French adaptation by Roger Vadim released in 1960
- Les liaisons dangereuses (play), Christopher Hampton's 1985 play based on the novel
- The Dangerous Liaisons, a 1994 opera by Conrad Susa, adapted by Philip Littell from the novel
- Dangerous Liaisons (2005 film), a 2005 gay adult film adapted by Tony DiMarco from the novel
- Dangerous Liaisons (2007), the sixth episode of Hidden Palms; see List of Hidden Palms episodes
- Dangerous Liaisons (2012 film), Chinese film directed by Hur Jin-ho, a Korean director, based on de Laclos' novel
- Dangerous Liaisons (The Vampire Diaries), a 2012 episode of the television series, The Vampire Diaries
- Valmont (film), a 1989 film directed by Miloš Forman, based on the novel
- Liaisons dangereuses (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dangerous Liaisons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.