Danggali Conservation Park
|Danggali Conservation Park
|Nearest town or city||Renmark|
|Established||4 November 1976|
|Area||484.16 km2 (186.9 sq mi)|
|Managing authorities||Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources|
|Website||Danggali Conservation Park|
|See also||Protected areas of South Australia|
Danggali Conservation Park is a protected area located about 65 kilometres (40 miles) north of Renmark in South Australia. The conservation park was proclaimed under the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1972 in 1976. In 2009, a portion of the conservation park was excised to create the Danggali Wilderness Protection Area. The conservation park is classified as an IUCN Category Ia protected area.
- Protected areas of South Australia
- Danggali, South Australia
- Riverland Biosphere Reserve
- Riverland Mallee Important Bird Area
- "Protected Areas Information System - reserve list (as of 17 Feb 2014)" (PDF). Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Danggali Conservation Park". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "CAPAD 2012 South Australia Summary (see 'DETAIL' tab)". CAPAD 2012. Australian Government - Department of the Environment. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Danggali Wilderness Protection Area and Conservation Park Management Plan 2011" (PDF). Department of Environment and Natural Resources. p. 1. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Danggali Conservation Park and Wilderness Protection Area official webpage
- Danggali Conservation Park webpage on protected planet
|This South Australia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|