From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dangs)
|Look up dang, dāng, dǎng, dàng, or đang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dang may refer to:
- Dang District, Nepal
- Dang District, India, also known as the Dangs
- Dang, Uttar Pradesh, a village in India
- Dang, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Dang Valley, a valley in western Nepal
- Dang, a surname with origins in both Asiatic and Indo-European languages
- Dang, a pseudonym of Dan Gordon the animator
- "Dang", a minced oath for the English profanity "damnation"
- Dang, a form of undershirt worn in Han China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.