From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dangun can refer to:
- Dangun, the legendary founder of Gojoseon.
- Any of the early kings ("Danguns") of Gojoseon or Bukbuyeo, see List of Korean monarchs.
- Dan-Gun, a hyung in Taekwon-Do.
- Dangun Feveron, a vertical scrolling shooter game.
- Dangun Racers, a brand of model racing car.
- Dangun years in the Korean calendar, e.g. 1961 (Gregorian) = 4294 (Dangun)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dangun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.