|Full name||Daniele Neuhaus Turnes|
|Date of birth||21 March 1993|
|Place of birth||Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Scorpions de Florianópolis|
|2010–2012||Foz Cataratas FC|
|2013–2015||Vitória das Tabocas||20||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 June 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23 December 2018
As a talented childhood volleyball player, Neuhaus found that she could use some of the same skills as a football goalkeeper. She began her football career with Scorpions de Florianópolis, where she was noticed by youth national team scouts. This brought her to the attention of bigger clubs and she played for Foz Cataratas and Vitória das Tabocas, before joining Santos in April 2015.
Neuhaus represented Brazil's youth team at the inaugural 2008 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup in New Zealand and at the 2010 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup in Trinidad and Tobago. After graduating to the under-20 team, she played at the 2012 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup.
National coach Emily Lima called Neuhaus into the senior Brazil squad for the first time in June 2017. At the following month's 2017 Tournament of Nations, she played in Brazil's third and final game, a 6–1 defeat by Australia. Neuhaus played in two further friendly defeats by Australia in September 2017, 2–1 and 3–2, when first choice goalkeeper Bárbara was injured.
- "List of Players - Brazil" (PDF). FIFA. 14 September 2012. p. 2. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Barlem, Cintia (30 September 2017). ""Em 2015, no Santos, descobri o que era 13º salário e férias", diz Dani Neuhaus" (in Portuguese). Rede Globo. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Ruela, Ivan (13 July 2017). "Mirando conquistas pelo Santos e para o Brasil: Dani Neuhaus, do interior de SC para a Seleção Brasileira" (in Portuguese). Torcedores. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Dores, Márcia (16 January 2018). "Dani Neuhaus: a primeira contratação do futebol feminino do Benfica" (in Portuguese). S.L. Benfica. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- do Nascimento Pereira, André; Leme de Arruda, Marcelo (30 August 2014). "Seleção Brasileira sub-17 feminina (womens' u-17 Brazilian national team) 2008-2013" (in Portuguese). Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Dani Neuhaus: a primeira vez na Seleção Principal" (in Portuguese). Brazilian Football Confederation. 8 June 2017. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Matildas win Tournament of Nations with emphatic victory over Brazil". The Guardian. 4 August 2017. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Leme de Arruda, Marcelo (6 April 2018). "Seleção Brasileira Feminina (Brazilian National Women's Team) 2016-2017". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Alvez, Camila (29 August 2017). "Sem a goleira Bárbara, Emily Lima convoca seleção brasileira feminina para amistosos" (in Portuguese). Superesportes. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Barlem, Cintia (29 September 2017). "Com Marta e sem Cristiane, Vadão anuncia convocadas para torneio na China em outubro" (in Portuguese). Rede Globo. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- Santos, Luca (24 May 2017). "Aluna de Fisioterapia Unisanta e goleira do Santos FC, Dani Neuhaus é convocada para amistosos da Seleção Brasileira Feminina" (in Portuguese). Universidade Santa Cecília. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Benfica conquista troféu" [Benfica conquer trophy]. FPF (in Portuguese). 8 September 2019. Retrieved 9 September 2019.