|Full name||Daniel Archer|
|Date of birth||26 October 1991|
|Original team(s)||Clarence (TFL)|
|Draft||No. 36, 2010 Rookie Draft|
|Height / weight||193 cm / 99 kg|
|2011||St Kilda||1 (0)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2011.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Daniel Archer (born 26 October 1991) is an Australian rules football player who has played with St Kilda Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL) and North Adelaide Football Club in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL).
Originally from Tasmanian Football League (TFL) club Clarence, Archer was recruited by St Kilda with pick number 36 at the 2010 AFL Rookie Draft and made his senior AFL debut in round 2, 2011, against Richmond. Dropped after a quiet match, Archer did not return to the senior team and played the remainder of 2011 and all of 2012 with St Kilda's Victorian Football League (VFL) affiliated side Sandringham.
Archer was delisted by St Kilda at the end of 2012 and recruited by SANFL club North Adelaide. Injuries delayed his debut for North Adelaide until Round 19 of the 2013 SANFL season. He left North Adelaide after a single injury-riddled season in which he managed only three senior games to move to Wangaratta Rovers in the Ovens & Murray Football League for the 2014 season.
- Daniel Archer Player Profile, St Kilda Football Club
- Jackson, Peter. "Peter Jackson VFL - Round 9 - Sandringham V Geelong". Sandringham Football Club. Sandringham Football Club. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- Partland, Warren. "Daniel Archer boosts North Adelaide at last". The Advertiser. News Ltd. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- Bourke, Jake (23 January 2014). "BULLSEYE! Former Saint Daniel Archer joins Wangaratta Rovers". The Border Mail. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- Daniel Archer's statistics from AFL Tables
- Daniel Archer's player profile on the St Kilda Football Club's website
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|