Daniel Arnall is a television news executive currently running the Nightly News franchise on weekends for NBC News. Arnall previously ran the editorial operations at Bloomberg Television's US channel, was previously a senior producer for business coverage at ABC News, and the senior producer for domestic news at World News with Diane Sawyer. He won an Emmy Award for coverage of troubled pension systems in the United States. Arnall is a graduate of the University of Missouri's School of Journalism and the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University.
- "Dan Arnall Named Weekend Nightly News EP". www.adweek.com. August 27, 2016. Retrieved 2016-10-04.
- "Dan Arnall Named Executive Producer of News for Bloomberg TV". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "ABC News Staffers Take on New Roles". TV Newser. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "ABC's Dan Arnall moves to Bloomberg TV". Politico. 30 January 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Dan Arnall Biography". ABCNews.com. 11 August 2008. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Bloomberg TV Nabs ABC's Dan Arnall To Be Executive Producer Of News". Deadline. 30 January 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|