|Full name||Daniel N'Dene Bekono|
|Date of birth||31 May 1978|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|2003–2007||Beroe Stara Zagora||57||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In 1999, he played for Canon Yaounde before joined Fovu Baham in 2003. In 2003 he moved to Bulgarian side PFC Beroe Stara Zagora. After 5 years in Beroe he moved to PFC CSKA Sofia, where he was considered a regular in the starting 11 before the arrival of Ivaylo Petrov in the winter of 2009. In 2006, while part of the Beroe squad, he became the first black player to captain a team in the A PFG. Daniel then (after leaving CSKA Sofia) worked as a woodcutter with his cousin in Vienna, Austria.
- Champion of Bulgaria - 1 time - 2008 (with CSKA Sofia)
- Bulgarian Supercup - 1 time - 2008 (with CSKA Sofia)
- Champion Cameroon 2002 with Canon Yaounde
- Cup Winner with Canon Yaoundé 1999
- Winner of African Cup of Nations 2000 in Ghana/Nigeria
- Winner of 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney
|This biographical article related to Cameroonian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|