Daniel Boulanger (24 January 1922 – 27 October 2014) was a French novelist, playwright, poet and screenwriter. He has also played secondary roles in films and was a member of the Académie Goncourt from 1983 until his death. He was born in Compiègne, Oise.
As an actor in a small role Boulanger is famous as the neighbor of Claude Jade and Jean-Pierre Léaud in François Truffaut's Bed and Board and as a comical gangster in Truffaut's second feature, Shoot the Piano Player.. On 27 October 2014, Boulanger died at the age of 92.
- 1960 : Le Farceur, by Philippe de Broca
- 1960 : À bout de souffle, by Jean-Luc Godard
- 1960 : Les Jeux de l'amour, by Philippe de Broca
- 1960 : Tirez sur le pianiste, by François Truffaut
- 1961 : L'Amant de cinq jours, by Philippe de Broca
- 1962 : L'Œil du malin, by Claude Chabrol
- 1966 : Le Roi de cœur, by Philippe de Broca
- 1967 : The Oldest Profession
- 1968 : La Mariée était en noir, by François Truffaut
- 1970 : Sortie de secours, by Roger Kahane
- 1970 : Domicile conjugal, by François Truffaut
- 1971 : The Married Couple of the Year Two
- 1971 : The Deadly Trap
- 1974 : Toute une vie, by Claude Lelouch
- 1976 : Une femme fidèle, by Roger Vadim
- 1978 : La Zizanie, by Claude Zidi
- 1980 : Le cheval d'orgueil, by Claude Chabrol
Award and distinctions
- 1971 Prix de l'Académie française
- 1974 Prix Goncourt de la Nouvelle, Fouette, cocher !
- 1979 Prix Prince Pierre de Monaco
- 1983 llamado a l'Académie Goncourt
- "Mort de l'écrivain Daniel Boulanger, prix Goncourt 1974". Le Figaro. 28 October 2014.
- Daniel Boulanger on IMDb
- Daniel Boulanger alongside Jean-Pierre Leaud and Claude Jade in Truffaut's "Bed and Board"
- Daniel Boulanger as neighbor in "Domicile conjugal"
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|