|Full name||Daniel Jeremy Bowles|
|Date of birth||19 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Toowoomba, Australia|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre-back / Right-back|
|South Toowoomba Hawks|
|2011–2012||Gold Coast United|
|2011–2012||Gold Coast United||12||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 May 2018|
Bowles played all of his junior football in Toowoomba, initially with St Albans Football Club followed by the South Toowoomba Hawks and made his senior debut at 15 with the Toowoomba Raiders who play in the Brisbane Premier League (BPL).
In 2008, Daniel Bowles signed with Brisbane Roar, participating in the club's inaugural National Youth League season, where the Roar would finish third, just missing out on a spot in the final. The following season, Bowles would feature heavily, being a sturdy defender in what was a dismal season for the team. On 7 February 2011, Bowles was called up to the senior team following the departure of former player of the season, Luke DeVere. He signed a one-year contract that took him through to the end of that season.
Gold Coast United
On 22 March 2012 it was announced Bowles had signed a two-year undisclosed contract with Adelaide United in the A-League. On 2 May 2014, it was announced that Bowles, as well as colleague Jake Barker-Daish were released from the club.
Return to Brisbane Roar
On 8 July 2014, 3.5 months after being released by Adelaide United, Bowles signed with Brisbane Roar. Bowles made his debut for the Roar in the 4–0 plundering of the Newcastle Jets at Hunter Stadium. Bowles was awarded his first red card of the season in the Roar's 3–2 away win against Adelaide United. He received the red card after holding back defender Nigel Boogaard, who was later found out to be offside, and Adelaide were apportioned a penalty. Despite this, Bowles featured in the Round 25 Team of the Week. He featured in three of the Roar's ACL fixtures, being part of the defensive team that kept a cleansheet against Beijing Guoan.
Bowles obtained a serious knee injury in January 2017, ruling him out for the remainder of the season. He returned to play the beginning of the next season.
- 'Excited' Bowles one to watch. footballaustralia.com.au. 13 July 2012. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- Brisbane – Daniel Bowles profile Archived 19 February 2011 at the Wayback Machine.. brisbaneroar.com.au. Retrieved March 2011.
- Match report- Adelaide United – Gold Coast United. footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- Gold Coast United loses another young star. theworldgame.sbs.com.au. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- Adelaide United confirms departures of Barker-Daish and Bowles. footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Young and Bowles return to Queensland". Football Federation Australia. 8 July 2014.