Daniel Burt (author)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Daniel Burt completed his PhD from New York University with a specialization in Victorian fiction. He was also a dean at Wesleyan University for nine years, where he also taught English literature.
He has been the academic director for the annual Irish Academic Enrichment Workshop since 2003.
- The Drama 100: A Ranking of the Greatest Plays of All Time (2007)
- The Novel 100: A Ranking of the Greatest Novels of All Time (2007)
- The Literary 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Novelists, Playwrights, and Poets of All Time (2009)
- "Daniel S. Burt". Sea Design. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "The Novel 100: The 100 Greatest Novels of All Time". Adherents.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.