Daniel C. Matt
Daniel Chanan Matt is a scholar of Kabbalah and a professor at the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley. He received his Ph.D. from Brandeis University and taught at Stanford University and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Matt is best known for establishing the Pritzker translation of the book of Zohar and translating the first nine volumes of the twelve volume series.
- Daniel Matt, trans. Zohar: Pritzker Edition. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2004–2016.
- Daniel Matt, Zohar: Annotated and Explained. Woodstock, Vt.: SkyLights Paths Publishing Co., 2002. (Selections)
- Daniel Chanan Matt, Zohar: The Book of Enlightenment. New York: Paulist Press, 1983. (Selections)
- Daniel Matt, God & the Big Bang: Discovering Harmony Between Science and Spirituality, Jewish Lights Pub, 1996
- "Zohar: The Pritzker edition" project homepage
- "Finding my religion", an article by David Ian Miller
- Daniel Matt, lecture at UCSB, video recording
- Daniel Matt, interviewed by Orthodox Rabbi Shmuly Yanklowitz, video recording
- Sample video recordings of Daniel Matt's online Zohar Course