|Born||Daniel Edward Catullo III
December 4, 1971 
Yonkers, New York, United States
|Occupation||Concert promoter, director, producer|
|Parent(s)||Daniel and Dolores Catullo|
Daniel E. "Dan" Catullo III is an American concert promoter, director, and producer, and the co-founder and CEO of DC3 Music Group and The City Drive Entertainment Group, both production and distribution companies specializing in 3D films, music videos, documentaries and live DVDs. The companies have produced projects for a range of artists including Rage Against the Machine, Alter Bridge, Creed, Mariah Carey, Godsmack, and Chickenfoot.
Catullo is also a concert promoter, having promoted more than 300 shows in his career. Catullo was the President and Founder of Cement Shoes Records, a record label featuring such bands as Ill Nino and Revolution Mother. It was launched in 2006 with Peter Koepke, the former president and partner of London Records and Jimmy Rollins of the Philadelphia Phillies. The label closed its doors in 2008. CSR was distributed by Universal/Fontana. 
Catullo was involved in several projects in 2013. He is Executive Producer on the award-winning documentary "The Square  The film is a document about the Egyptian Revolution and has been extremely successful on the Festival Circuit, winning the Audience Awards at both the 2013 Sundance International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival. It was directed by award-winning filmmaker Jehane Noujaim (Control Room and Startup.com). Catullo served as Executive Producer on the film and his Company "The City Drive Entertainment Group" is one of the distributors. The film has been released on Netflix Originals and in Theaters across the world.
In August 2013, Catullo directed the new music video for the hard rock band Alter Bridge called "Addicted To Pain". The video was released on September 5, 2013 to rave reviews. This was Catullo's second music video for Alter Bridge. He previously directed the video for "Isolation" in 2010. He also directed and produced both concert DVD's for the band 2009's "Live From Amsterdam" and 2011's "Live From Wembley".
On July 13, 2013, Catullo directed and produced Mariah Carey with the NY Philharmonic in Central Park for MLB All Star Week. Details have not been released on what was filmed or when it will be released, but Mariah herself announced that she was filming the event on stage.
In December 2012, Catullo produced and released the Sully Erna Box Set, according to the website for the band Godsmack.
Also released in 2012 was the Catullo produced Steel Panther release of their first Live DVD British Invasion in Australia in September 2012. The DVD was released worldwide on October 22, 2012. The DVD was filmed at Brixton Academy in London and features a two-hour concert/documentary based on the bands sold-out British tour and is currently the No. 1 selling DVD in Australia
Catullo was a partner in Serenity Recording, a recording studio complex in Hollywood, Calif., that he co-founded in 2004 with Sully Erna, the lead singer of hard rock band Godsmack. Some Spiral artists include Justin Timberlake, The Black Eyed Peas, Fergie, Godsmack, Terrence Howard, Macy Gray, John Legend, Mel B, Britney Spears and others. 
In 2000, Catullo founded Coming Home Studios, the Music DVD Production Company and multi-media company specializing in exclusive live concerts and behind-the-scenes content. He remained with the Company until early 2008 when he resigned to form DC3. While with Coming Home, he won or was nominated for several awards including Grammy, Telly, Golden Eagle Cine, TEC, Billboard Music and Demmy Awards.
Catullo is an active voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS), Los Angeles Chapter, and a member of both NATPE and DGA.
Rockin' the Corps – (2005 –Live Variety Special) (Director/Producer) Comedy and music concert at Del Mar Beach, Camp Pendleton for 50,000 Marines returning home from Iraq. Acts included Kiss, Godsmack, Ted Nugent, Destiny's Child, Cedric the Entertainer, Jay Mohr and Louie Anderson.
Filmography, awards and recognition
- Rush –“Rush in Rio (2004-Live Music Special/DVD) (Director) – Won two Telly Awards and the Juno Award for "Music DVD of the year". Grammy nomination for "Best Rock Instrumental".
- Matchbox Twenty –“Show- a Night in the Life of Matchbox Twenty" (2004-Live Music Special/DVD) (Producer) – Won two Telly Awards for "Best TV or Cable Program/ Music Video" and Best TV or Cable Program/ Music Video" and a Golden Eagle Cine Award.
- Boz Scaggs –“Greatest Hits Live" (2004-Live Music Special/DVD) (Executive Producer) – Golden Eagle Cine Award and 2005 Demmy Award nominee.
Catullo was awarded a Guinness World record in 2009, for the most cameras used in a live concert recording. A record 239 cameras were used to record Creed's 'Full Circle' tour.
- Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy Tour Live in 3D (2010) (Director/ Producer)
- Usher Evolution 8701: Live in Concert (2002-TV Special) (Executive Producer)
- Nickelback: Live from Sturgis (2007-Live Music Special/DVD) (Director)
- The Smashing Pumpkins: If All Goes Wrong (2008-Live Music Special) (Producer)
- Alter Bridge: Live from Amsterdam (2009-Live DVD) (Director)
- Creed: Creed Live (2009-Live DVD) (Director/Producer)
- Chickenfoot: Get Your Buzz on Live (2009– Live DVD)(Director/Producer)
- The Black Eyed Peas: Live From The DNC (2008– Documentary/ TV Special) (Director/Producer)
- Godsmack: Changes (2004– Live Music Special/DVD) (Director/ Producer)
- Matchbox Twenty: Show A Night in the Life Of (2004– Live Music Special/ DVD) (Producer)
- Etta James: Burnin Down The House (2001– Live Music Special/DVD)( Director/Producer)
- Marilyn Manson: Guns, God & Government World Tour (2002– Live Music Special/DVD) (Producer)
- The Cult: Music Without Fear (2001– Live Music Special/DVD) (Producer)
- Dave Matthews Band: The Central Park Concert (2003– Live Music Special/DVD) (Producer)
- Steve Miller Band: LIve From Chicago (2007– Live Music Special/DVD) (Director/Producer)
- U2: In 3D- Live Concert Film (Special Thanks)
- Founder & CEO of DC3 Music Group
- Founder & Former President of Coming Home Studios, a music DVD production house.
- Founder & Partner of Cement Shoes Records, a record label, founded in 2005 with Jimmy Rollins & Peter Koepke (former President of London Records).
- Founder & CEO of The City Drive Entertainment Group, Inc 
Catullo is active in working with charities including The Wheelchair Foundation, The Thalians and various Children's charities. He is the Entertainment Chairperson for the Wheelchair Foundation. In 2010, after the earthquake in Haiti, Catullo organized a relief mission to Haiti and in 7 days raised over $1 million in medical supplies and wheelchairs and a donated jet. Catullo and his company DC 3 are sponsors of the Global Adolescent Project, a non-profit that was formed shortly after the Plane to Haiti trip. Catullo also sits on its board of directors
- "CelebrityAccess Industry Profiles". Celebrityaccess.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Cement Shoes Records’s Label Page – Music at". Last.fm. 2013-11-26. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "The Square". The Hollywood Reporter. 2013-01-18. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- "TIFF doc The Square wins People's Choice award - Feature: Toronto International Film Festival - Interactive". CBC.ca. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- "HOME | The Square". Thesquarefilm.com. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- "The Square - Documentary Feature - Oscars 2014 The Oscars 2014 | Academy Awards 2014". Oscar.go.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "The Square". The Hollywood Reporter. 2013-01-18. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- September 5, 2013 (2013-09-05). "Alter Bridge: 'Addicted To Pain' Video Released". Blabbermouth.net. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Music video: Alter Bridge “Isolation”". Under the Gun Review. 2010-12-06. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- Scheck, Frank (July 14, 2013). "Mariah Carey Teams With NY Philharmonic in Central Park: Concert Review". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Web, Dominique GS. "Avalon Live DVD News!". Godsmack. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Steel Panther : News : "The British Invasion" hits Australia on 9/28". Steelpantherrocks.com. August 23, 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- Jones, Michael (January 14, 2013). "Music DVD Review: Steel Panther – British Invasion". seattlepi.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Serenity West Recording Studio LOS ANGELES". Serenitywestrecording.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Barnes & Noble Review". Video.barnesandnoble.com. January 29, 2013. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "NYTimes Review". Movies.nytimes.com. April 30, 2013. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Rockin' the Corps by Image Entertainment, Daniel E. Catullo III, Larry Jordan | DVD | Barnes & Noble". Barnesandnoble.com. January 29, 2013. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Rockin' the Corps: Louie Anderson, Cedric the Entertainer, Godsmack, The Hooter Girls, Randy Jackson, KISS, Beyoncé Knowles, Alyssa Milano, Jay Mohr, Ted Nugent, Richie Sambora, Kim Serafin, Daniel E. Catullo, Lawrence Jordan, A.J. Dickerson, Doc McGhee, Jack Gulick, Spencer Proffer, Tima Surmelioglu: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Rockin' the Corps: Information from". Answers.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Rockin' the Corps DVD Rental, Rent Rockin' the Corps Movie Online". Blockbuster.com. May 10, 2013. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- [dead link]
- "Accolades". Rushchronicles.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Award for Coming Home Studios". Tellyawards.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- [dead link]
- "Bio & Catullo Interview". Encore.celebrityaccess.com. June 26, 2008. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "2005 Demmy Awards". Stereophile.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Most cameras used in a live concert". Guinness World Records. Retrieved December 24, 2012.
- "Catullo NYTimes". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Watch TV Programmes Online, Watch Films Online". Netflix. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Nickelback: Live at Sturgis [Blu-ray]: Nickelback, Daniel E. Catullo III: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- [dead link]
- "Godsmack's New Live Concert Movie DVD 'Changes' Mixed in SRS Circle... - re> SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/". Prnewswire.com. 2004-09-16. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Godsmack: Changes by Zoe Records, Daniel E. Catullo III | 601143107399 | DVD | Barnes & Noble". Barnesandnoble.com. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Matchbox Twenty Chooses SRS Circle Surround(R) 5.1 Technology for First Live... - re> SANTA ANA, Calif., May 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/". Prnewswire.com. 2004-05-23. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- [dead link]
- "Daniel E. Catullo III | Barnes & Noble". Barnesandnoble.com. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "U23D : National Geographic Entertainment" (PDF). Praesens.com. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- "Questia, Your Online Research Library". Accessmylibrary.com. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- Gladstone, Valerie (April 1, 2001). "Dance; Reality-Show Pop Stars Need a Choreographer, Too". Nytimes.com. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "The City Drive Entertainment Group". Citydrivegroup.com. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- "The Wheelchair Foundation". The Wheelchair Foundation. 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2014-08-10.
- "Artist Direct". Artist Direct. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- "Sponsors". Global Adolescent Project. Retrieved May 16, 2013.