Daniel Davies (bishop)
Davies was educated at St John's College, Cambridge. He held curacies at Conway and Bangor before becoming Vicar Choral of St Asaph Cathedral and then the incumbent at Brymbo. He was chairman of the executive committee of the National Eisteddfod of Wales in 1912, by which time he was a residential canon at St Asaph Cathedral, a post he held until his ordination as a bishop.
- The Bishop Of Bangor. Pastoral Work, The Times, 24 August 1928; pg. 14; Issue 44980; col D
- Diocese of Bangor
- “Who was Who” 1897-2007 London, A & C Black, 2007 ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- "Davies, Daniel (DVS882D)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory", London, Hamilton & Co, 1889
- New Bishop Of Bangor, Canon Daniel Davies, The Times, 4 February 1925; pg. 14; Issue 43877; col D
- Bangor Civic Society
|Church in Wales titles|
|Bishop of Bangor
|This article about a United Kingdom bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|