Jorge Daniel Espinosa
23 March 1977
Jorge Daniel Espinosa (born 23 March 1977) is a Swedish film director from Trångsund, Stockholm, of Chilean origin. He attended the National Film School of Denmark and graduated in 2001. His third feature film, Easy Money, was the Swedish film with the most admissions in Sweden in 2010. Espinosa was in talks about directing the film adaptation of Assassin's Creed but was ultimately replaced by Justin Kurzel.
|Year||English title||Original title||Country||Notes|
|2003||The Boxer||Bokseren||Denmark||Student short film|
|2007||Outside love||Uden for kærligheden||Denmark|
|2010||Easy Money||Snabba Cash||Sweden|
|2012||Safe House||United States|
|2022||The Anarchists Vs ISIS||United States||also producer|
- "Daniel Espinosa". Swedish Film Database (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- Roger, Susanne (2011-01-19). "Tre filmer tävlar om publikens röster". Filmnyheterna (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Archived from the original on 2011-06-02. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "SAFE HOUSE Director Daniel Espinosa in Talks to Helm ASSASSIN'S CREED". amctheatres.com. 14 Feb 2014. Retrieved Jan 24, 2014.
- Borys Kit. "Jared Leto to star in Sony Spider-Man title 'Morbius', Daniel Espinosa to Direct". Retrieved June 27, 2018.
- Kroll, Justin (23 March 2017). "Jake Gyllenhaal, 'Life' Director Daniel Espinosa to Reteam on 'The Anarchists vs ISIS'". Variety. Retrieved 23 March 2017.