Jorge Daniel Espinosa
23 March 1977
His third feature film, Easy Money, was the Swedish film with the most admissions in Sweden in 2010. Espinosa was in talks about directing the film adaptation of Assassin's Creed but was ultimately replaced by Justin Kurzel. He directed the superhero film Morbius.
|Year||English title||Original title||Country||Notes|
|2003||The Boxer||Bokseren||Denmark||Student short film|
|2007||Outside love||Uden for kærligheden||Denmark|
|2010||Easy Money||Snabba Cash||Sweden|
|2012||Safe House||United States|
|2022||The Anarchists Vs ISIS||United States||also producer|
- "Daniel Espinosa". Swedish Film Database (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Roger, Susanne (19 January 2011). "Tre filmer tävlar om publikens röster". Filmnyheterna (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Archived from the original on 2 June 2011. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "SAFE HOUSE Director Daniel Espinosa in Talks to Helm ASSASSIN'S CREED". AMC Theatres. 14 February 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Tolsky, Andy (18 March 2022). "Morbius Director Says Pokémon Was An Inspiration For The Marvel Movie". ScreenRant. Retrieved 25 March 2022.
- Bergeson, Samantha (16 March 2022). "'Morbius' Director 'Got Scared' for Method Actor Jared Leto During Intense Scene: 'It Was a Bit Spooky'". IndieWire. Retrieved 25 March 2022.
- Kroll, Justin (23 March 2017). "Jake Gyllenhaal, 'Life' Director Daniel Espinosa to Reteam on 'The Anarchists vs ISIS'". Variety. Retrieved 23 March 2017.